Sunday, June 21, 2009

Epilogue

Would I change anything about my past if I could? That question is relative. The simple answer is no, I would not. That isn't to say I don't have any regrets. I have more than I can count, as a matter of fact. Looking back, i wish I hadn't ried to change my personality at Mingo. I also wish I had paid better attention to the friends I knew before and after then, people I rarely talk to nowadays. There are things that I haven't done simply because I couldn't muster up the guts to do it, and I most certainly wish I hadn't missed those opportunities. However, I can't honestly say I'd change it if given the chance. These unforutnate circumstances, wheter they were my own fault or someone else's, have shaped who I am today. if I went back and undid all of my regrets, I probably wouldn't be going to Wright. If I did end up at Wright, I still wouldn't be who I was. For one thing, I would be much more naive than I already am, simply because I have not experienced these consequences. As a matter of fact, if I had redone everything, I probably would have had this thing finished instead of typing it at 11:30 pm the day before it's due... Ahem. I don't intend to change the past, and the truth is i can't. However, my knowledge of the past will help me change my future... Aw, come on. It's the last chapter, so I'm entitled to one more cheesy line.
So anyway, thank you, fellow readers, for following through with this entire book. I must say, you definitely have a lot of time on your hands. As for those of you who just skipped to the ending... shame, shame. So thanks again to all of you for keeping my story alive. So, for the last time, good day, my fellow readers!

No comments: